Highway 77 is a solution to an existing road section (722-75) causing motor failure such as traffic jams during rush hour. Route 6 splits from Yokneam to East of Nahariya and Kiryat Shmona. This section is the first section of the Eastern arm and one of the last sections still in planning procedure. Yozmot team provided the environmental services: air quality, noise, ecology, statutory consultations and etc. In addition was a comprehensive project work in:
- Air quality monitoring
- Complex characterization characterization/monitoring station, establishment and ongoing operations.
- Yozmot team is monitoring and data reports are generated.
- preparing a complex methodology to calculate emissions from vehicles.
Unique work required due to the topographic complexity. Yozmot found a way to enabling the correct and exact model. part of this project design alternatives were examined including approximately 8 tunnels, route and the partially underground route.
- Benchmark surveys and possibility by alternates designated hierarchy and land use of city plans 10/4/2010
- scenic landscape integration surveys.
- simulations to highlight research
- preservation of mature trees in conservation research areas adjacent to sites for preservation.
- conservation reports farmland USDA.
- groundwater used to drinking water environment comprehensive survey by national guidelines for counseling until the approval by the District Attorney to the construction permit