“Dlkiya” , a part of “Veolia” grup established five sites of photo-voltaic stations in the Negev. Each station is about 200 acres and produces about 10-12 MW electricity.
Yozmot alongside the Ministry of the Environmental protection composed the feasibility studies and surveys for Ministry of environmental protection, Ministry of agriculture, Ministry of health, headed by National Parks Authorities, and the entrepreneurs. The Protocol focuses on the prevention of environmental risks, and instructing the developers how to recover the soil and landscape after 25 years of running and returning to its original purpose.
- Surveys examine options
- Feasibility based on the scale and land use of TAM”A 10/4/2010
- landscape scenic integration surveys and simulations of highlight research.
- preservation of mature trees in conservation research areas adjacent to sites for preservation and conservation.
- reports farmland USDA approval to convert the ground hydrology reports in areas of groundwater used to drinking water.
- environment comprehensive survey by national guidelines for counseling until the special approval by the District Attorney to the construction permit