Project Training Base City is one of the most complex and expensive knowing the state of Israel. BOT (build operate transfar) the first operated by the Ministry of Defence.
IDF base is a military college about 15,000 soldiers with about 100 different buildings, with an area of 100,000 sq.m. A small city. Initiatives follows the general design of buildings, open spaces and infrastructure, and execution to completion and delivery to the Defense Ministry.
wide range of environmental issues were taken: noise, dangerous substances, a gas station, a sewage treatment plant local systems for treating oils / fuel storage environmental logistics, radon, recycling facility Domestic waste, a master plan and detailed recycling, environmental planning medical systems and medical supplies, weapons and ammunition storage. As well as coordinating with NPA issues of nature conservation and the preservation of archaeological IAA.
In addition, under the terms of the tender and the project is planned according to the latest standard for green building construction is adapted 5281. Including the desert climate, air flow CFD simulations, saving electricity, and integrated water heating systems.
Within this framework, submitted 70 Green Building Standard structures preparing portfolios buildings and areas including the construction phase Standards Institute. Unique act because there is no project in the State of Israel and serves dozens of buildings at the same time including training structures, public, logistics, sports, housing, headquarters, holding and workshops.
- Preparation of specific guidelines for all planners and building structure, control programs and stand up to the customer regarding the environment
- Blueprint and detailed recycling
- Guidelines purification and water back into the local gardening
- Guidelines Conservation of Nature and Archaeology
- Preventing radon in buildings
- Current guidelines to recycling construction waste
- Participation in planning meetings for tens of dozens of buildings and infrastructure, and provide guidance and control in a short time.